How to use
Processing temperature: 70°C – 420°C
When cleaning keep the same parameters ( such as temperature, screw speed etc.) as the last material to be processed and emptying and clean from old material.
BARREL , SCREW, NOZZLE and HOT RUNNERS
1. Upload and purge material (Virgin or next production) an amount to eliminate the big of dirty.
2. Empty the plasticizing group (HOPPER AND BARREL EMPTINESS )
3. While the screw turns put in into the throat of load the tabs (WITHOUT OPENING ) P&P
P&PCream™ Tabs ( see table ) queued upload and purge with virgin material until P&P
P&PCream™ Tabs come out from the nozzle
4. Stop the machine and leaves for few minute, then
5. Purge it with virgin material to eliminate all residue removed by P&PCream™ Tabs
6. If the system needs repeat Phase 2 to phase 5
7. Then start the new production .
After the cleaning of the cylinder,screw and nozzle, increase the Temperature of the hot runners as much as allowed by the Material inside.
At the mould open or moulding repeat: phase 1 to phase 6
|Injection moulding machine||Barrel capacity||Nr. Tabs|
|50 Tonn||0.2 Kg||1|
|100 Tonn||0.5 Kg||1|
|200 Tonn||1.0 Kg||1|
|400 Tonn||2.0 Kg||2|
|600 Tonn||3.0 Kg||3|
|800 Tonn||4.0 Kg||4|
|1000 Tonn||5.0 Kg||5|
|1500 Tonn||7.5 Kg||7|
|2000 Tonn||10.0 Kg||10|